olive oil (a turn around the pan)
1 1/4 pounds ground beef
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning (I always get the spicy kind)
1 medium onion
1 small red bell pepper
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
2 cups tomato sauce
2 tablespoons tomato paste
Add oil and ground beef and brown in a pan for a minute. Add brown sugar and steak seasoning. After meat is completely browned, add onion, bell pepper, red wine vinegar, and Worchestershire. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes. Add tomato sauce and paste and simmer at least 5 minutes.
Sunday, January 7, 2007
Sloppy Joes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I LOVE sloppy joes . . . love em.
I made this last week! We loved it! I had to tell the boys that they were Krabby Patties because they were watching Spongebob & didn't want to eat!
Post a Comment