CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

It has taken me a while to post these recipes. Sorry about that. My schedule got all thrown off. I usually grocery shop Monday or Tuesday night and by Sunday I've tried all my new recipes. Last week or the week before (whatever) I grocery shopped late in the week. Anyway, here's what we had.

1. Zucchini Pasta - I love this recipe. We planted zucchini in our garden and so we would have everything on hand to make this any time. I didn't even try zucchini until like last year and I think it's my favorite vegetable.

2. Meatloaf with mashed potatoes - So, I never made meatloaf before last week and I have to tell you something. I love it! It was so good and I am definitely hanging on to this recipe.

3. Broccoli Cheese Soup - I have a new "top secret recipe" for this one. It's supposed to be just like the one at Panera Bread. It is really yummy and more flavorful than the other recipe I have.

4. Lighter Chicken Pot Pie - this one came from Everyday Food and it was really good and really easy. My Mom posted this recipe on her blog, too.

5. BLTs

0 comments: