CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

I have had some seriously bad luck with recipes lately. We tried four new ones the week before last, all from Everyday Food, and we only ended up liking one. I only tried one new one this week but I was disappointed with that one, too. Since we tried so many I wouldn't recommend, this list is a combo from the last two weeks...

1. Penne with creamy pumpkin sauce

2. Venison roast - pretty simple here. I made a garlic paste with garlic, thyme, salt and pepper, covered the meat and roasted with a few yellow potatoes, an onion and a couple carrots.

3. Sloppy Joes

4. Eggplant Parmesan - I didn't use a recipe. I just coated the eggplant with flour, dipped it in egg and then breadcrumbs and then pan fried. We ate it with some whole wheat pasta and a simple tomato sauce.

5. Venison Carbonnade

Obviously we're subbing venison in for beef in just about every recipe that I have.

0 comments: