CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

We're having a pretty laid back week this week. I have a test in my skills class and I am going to have to study pretty hard for it.

1. Spaghetti Soup - I've had this recipe posted for a while. It's really good. Ask Stace. I made it for her once.

2. BBQ Pork - This one is super easy, cheap and de-lish. We had it tonight with some roasted potato fries.

3. Breakfast burritos - Does anyone else feel like Dad used to make us these all the time? Eggs, ground sausage, cheese and whatever else you like in it. I have a feeling Russ will be adding a little salsa to his.

4. Chicken and Wild Rice Soup - We love soup (as if you haven't already noticed). This is a new recipe. If it's any good, I'll post the recipe along with any changes I made.

5. BBQ Bourbon Orange Chicken - This one's new, too. Per Mom's suggestion I'm going to go ahead and sub in orange juice for the bourbon. I was looking forward to flaming that up...

0 comments: